Welcome to Ringlet Bombshell's Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pasta Salad




This week I made a delicious pasta salad. I love cooking and after a long hiatus of some sort, I'm now able to do one of the things I love the most.

Most of my delight comes from others enjoying my work.

I love the thank you text and t from friends of friends for a plate. Maybe I should become a caterer. Hmmmm ;-)

I used Linguini noodles, shrimp, scallops and crab sauteed with butter, white wine, and chicken broth, tossed in a four cheese alfredo sauce, and topped with diced tomatoes, parsley, and  grated parmesan cheese. Voila! an easy dish with a impressively complicated feel.

This is the first post to one of the many dishes I make. I will continue to share them but will post recipes according to response.

Until next time!

Blessings, Victoria Curls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...