Welcome to Ringlet Bombshell's Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Product Review: Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturuzer


 

I’ve been using this Shea Butter mixture for about a month now. I love it. Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer keeps my fro soft and twists fresh. It smells wonderful and has kind of a smooth, airy feel. I have done everything from moisturizing my hair, to twists, coils, and braid outs with this product. It hasn’t let me down yet. Shea Yogurt leaves my hair soft and shiny every time.

The key ingredients are Raw Shea Butter, Sweet almond oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Essential Oils, Rosemary, Herbal and Botanical blend.

Even better: No Petroleum, No Mineral oil, No Alcohol, No Parabens, No Sulfate, and No Silicone is included in this product.

I met Rochelle A.K.A Black Onyx at Taliah Waajid Natural Hair event. I had heard so many good things about Alikay Products especially the Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer that I hunted down her booth, Lol. I wanted to test it for myself before I gave it to my guest. She was so nice and even agreed to sponsor us by supplying some samples and giveaways for Ringlet Bombshells upcoming event. I’m excited for everyone who attends because I love passing on great products and seeing people achieve great hair. I definitely recommend this product. It works wonders for style, sheen, and softness.

Here is a link video on how to use this product to give you a better idea because when I tell you I made use for it with every style believe me, I have. So the video will center you.

You'll can find Black Onyx on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackOnyx77 and Alikay Naturals products, accessories, and more on her website http://www.blackonyxworld.com/


*Scroll Down to pause music player
  

Blessings, Natural Bombshell

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...