Welcome to Ringlet Bombshell's Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Inside Out Beauty

Don't consider this cheating. When I said I would feature fellow naturals I meet out  in public, I didn't mean I would be lazy enough to scan Whole Foods. Besides I think people who care about what goes inside should have just as much attention as those who do on the outside. 


Meet..... I forgot to ask for her name. Sorry, I just got wrapped up into your hair. Forgive me.. If your reading go ahead and leave your name in a comment or you can continue to be our Anonymous Bombshell.

Me: What's a tip you would like to share with other naturals about our hair care?

AB:  (laughs) Ugh I hate to sound redundant but... Moisturize. it is so important.

Me: What do you use for your dreads?

AB: I use a lot of oils like Jojoba, Olive oil, things like that.


Anonymous Bombshell and I then swapped dry hair stories.Dry hair and skin problems since moving to Hotlanta, Georgia. I whipped off my beanie, with a flower on it, to show her just what I was talking about Lol!

We chopped it up on the subject of how the good things we put inside our bodies will definitely echo on the outside. So I made a pledge to drink more water for experimental purposes. It couldn't hurt right? Ill keep you guys posted. In the mean time I'll moisturize and keep a spray bottle of water mixed with Olive Oil and  Aloe Vera juice handy so my hair doesn't emulate a tumble weed.

I will like to thank Anonymous Bombshell for her time and redundant but extremely important tip. We can't stress the vitality of moisturizing our tresses enough. It prevents breakage and aids in retention which promotes growth. And who doesn't want that? Until next time.

Blessings, Natural Bombshell

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...