Welcome to Ringlet Bombshell's Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Twas blind but now I see

Remember having your eye on something particular, maybe a new car?  It seemed everywhere you went this wonderful thing captivating your desires would be. First you'll see it once or maybe twice, then more and more, often.
Well, this exactly what’s been happening to me. Everywhere I go I see Ringlet bombshells! So much I’m wondering if I’m part of a silent movement.


It's astonishing! I’m wondering where they all can from. Why hadn’t I noticed all these beauties before? After a long thought I admitted to myself that when I saw a natural my brain would register, undone. Like not finished. If the person I saw didn’t have a perm or straightened hair, the hair was considered unworthy or admiration. What a horrible unconscious thought. 
But Twas blind and now I see. I unbiasedly see all the beauty of different textures and style. I’m so excited I’ve decided to ask and post pictures of these bombshells of every age, gender, and fashion. I will be sharing their pic and asking for a natural beauty tip.

Blessings, Natural Bombshell 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...