Welcome to Ringlet Bombshell's Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Product Review: Mane N Tail Shampoo and Conditioner




I’ve tried Mane N Tail regardless of the horse connection. Lol. For those who don't know, Mane N Tail is an oldie but goody. Originally made for the hair of a horse’s tail, Mane n tail has proven to be beneficial for humans as well.
Be warned that it does include Sodium Lauryl Sulfate because you die hard naturals wont like that. Sulfate is a lathering agent not very good for you but is found in many soaps, shampoos, dish washer liquid, etc. Ill blog about Sulfate later but for now I risk myself for you bombshells who live on the edge, Lol.

Due to my terrible dryness problem I refer to my hair as a tumble weed some days. If it was my choice I would only wash my hair once a month, co washing in its place. I’ve been in search of a good shampoo that doesn't dry out my hair. I came across Mane N Tail after hearing about its softness, shine, and growth, potential.

The shampoo is good just don’t use too much. It'll actually leave some moisture in your hair. I loved this because it didn’t have my hair squeaky like the others. I could tell my hair was clean. Now the conditioner is my favorite because it's so light I also use it as a leave in. After a wash it feels like you have lotion in your hair, a good thing.  My hair is soft and manageable, which says a lot.

I waited after my initial wash and condition to see how my hair reacted without any further product introduced. My hair stayed moist and manageable a lot longer than I'm used to. In fact it didn't start to dry out until I put in other products attempting to seal this amazing moisture. (still working on a sealant)

I will continue to use Mane N Tail because I feel like I can wash more often after trying all these products for you guys. I did get some shine, a lot of moister, and we'll see about growth. I'll re post in about two months to say if the benefits have stayed the same, decreased, or increased.

Blessings, Natural Bombshell

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...