Welcome to Ringlet Bombshell's Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Product Review: Edge Control ORS

I wasn’t in the market for any kind of gel or pomade. But submerged in hair conversation with some ladies this product came up

                Edge Control



Slicks and holds down edges while adding shine and moisture to the hair. This non-sticky, non-greasy formula provides excellent hold without hardening the hair.
  • Perfect control for your edges
  • Superior hold and shine
  • Contains no alcohol
  • Gives superior hold
  • No flaking
  • Great for relaxed & natural hair





 My sides had become thin from relaxing and braiding, so I’m no stranger to slicking products to hold unruly hairs in place. Regardless of edges when you’re looking for a sleek look Edge Control is the Master of sleek. Every one of the bullets above is perfectly true!

Edge control looks like Jam but much more stable constancy. Has a pomade stiffness but never greasy.
At first application I got instant freeze to my tresses. I found it better the smooth first then apply because of the instant hold. If shaping becomes difficult mold with a little water, when product (quickly) dries it'll holds firm. I didn’t find a need to reapply throughout the day, even though it provided a soft hold instead of the rock hard crunchy hold. The cool thing is when I felt the need for firmness I would put a little cold water on and it would stiffen right up.

I love this product. I think it does an amazing job. Edge control excels above the rest with superiority. the best I have used in my entire life No more head scarf method  to get the perfect hold (Ladies you know what I'm talking about). The price is a little high for 2.25oz  I purchased mine from Walgreen for 4.99  and a friend got hers for 3.00 at a local beauty supply. Where ever you get yours from it worth every penny.

Edge control would be excellent for transitioners in maintaining new growth. The build up is minimal which is another great thing.You don't have to apply every day because it will build as any other product does. just add some water. It's great for natural hair and all textures. I plan to try it on my twist and locking for a friend’s dreads. I’ll let you know how that turns out.

I give edge control 5 golden picks, Lol



Blessings, Natural Bombshell

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...