Welcome to Ringlet Bombshell's Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I try to not make my hair the focus ...

I try to not make my hair the focus of my life. But when I'm up at two in the morning assessing  heat damage I have to think "What is it all for?" A lot of people are jumping on the Natural hair bandwagon. Is it a phase, a fade, or a lifestyle? Is it for the attention, money, or is it in believing "This is how God made me." If it wasn't for relaxer this is all you would see Nappy, Kinky, Curly, Coily, whatever you choose to call are hair . I think that WE have lost are focus once again. There are so many things that bother me about US. Instead of worrying about something that grows out of our head naturally, lets focus on how we grow as people and solve problem. I see a lot of selfishness and carefree distorted outlooks. I don't want to be one of those people who thinks too much about something as simple as hair. Next event RB has I will be donating to a cause for are children, are sisters, or our mother land. As our hair grows strong we should grow stronger. One Community, One Heart, One Love.

 Blessings, Natural Bombshell                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...