Welcome to Ringlet Bombshell's Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Product Review: Luster's S-Curl "No Drip" Activator Moisturizer Hair Spray

product image

I'm back with another product review as promised. 

Luster's S-Curl "No Drip" Activator Moisturizer Hair Spray

I give this product 5 stars or Afro picks if you will. It has been a God sent when it comes to my prone dry hair. I'm a going to enjoy this product for the approaching winter. An activator for moisture? I admit the promise of more curlies is what brought me to its kind but what I found instead was an alternative to water moisturizing or LOC'ing  (the process of locking moisture in to hair by using water leave in conditioner and cream in that order.) LOC'ing was taking up a good amount of my time each day because my hair would assume some degree of dryness again as the day past on. Now I'm using Luster's S-Curl for the job, It last all day long. I spray once in the morning and once again at night before going to bed. My hair feels soft and moisturized like nothing before. I don't struggle anymore to keep it in a healthy state.

Luster's says:

This moisturizer may be used daily to maintain and condition your curly hair style. It contains glycerin and vitamin B5, which together eliminate breakage and keep your curls, waves and natural hair soft, healthy and with a lasting sheen. Use daily to maintain proper moisture balance.
  • Use without fear of ruining your clothes or pillow cases
  • Can be used daily by the entire family
  • Will not leave a greasy build-up

I agree, this product didn't even leave my satin bonnet with remanence. I receive perfect balance a dryness is a non factor!  Dryness can lead to hair breakage, split ends, and tangles, without proper moisture balance your setting your hair up for failure.

So far I'm loving Luster's S-Curl "No Drip" Activator Moisturizer Hair Spray. I'm looking forward to not wetting my hair with water these cold winter months. another lovely Pro to this particular product is I got a lot of compliments on the smell of my hair, which I liked too. The only con I have is my hands do get a little smooth and I have to wash them often because I have HIH (Hand in Hair syndrome). that's all. LOl.

Pros:
  • This is a great lightweight, non greasy product that does a great job at moisturizing
  • It contains glycerin and vitamin B5


Blessings, Natural Bombshell

2 comments:

daperfectmix said...

Does this contain any silicones?

Ringlet Bombshell said...

Here is the full ingredient list I dont see the word silicone but maybe you can tell me if you see any.


Water , Glycerine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Propylene Glycol , Acetamide MEA , Ceteth-20 , Olealkonium Chloride , Stearalkonium Chloride , Panthenol , Simethicone , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...